Friday, October 31, 2014

Goodbye October...Hello November!

It's the last day of October!  What??  How is time going by so fast?  I can't believe tomorrow is November.


That kind of starts the holiday season spinning in my mind, doesn't it you?  My thoughts begin to turn towards Christmas lists and Thanksgiving recipes and dates to put on my calendar.   Speaking of Thanksgiving and fall recipes, this one is on my list to make very soon.  Doesn't this look yummy?  And I love any crock pot recipe!


I bet it makes your house smell amazing, too!

I am thankful that we are heading to the mountains this weekend.  I am looking forward to that peace and quiet and stillness that I love.  There is something about the silence there that is like no other.


I think the leaves will be at their peak, but it is also supposed to snow 3-6 inches on Saturday, so that will add an extra beauty to it!


I love spending time with good friends and playing games and watching football and drinking hot chocolate by the fire and wearing my flannel pajamas.  It will be a perfect way to kick off this busy season we are about to start.  Plus we get an extra hour of sleep on Saturday night!  Woo hoo!

I will miss seeing David and Caroline and Will all dressed up tonight and I am sad about that.  But I know Ashley will take tons of pictures of all their cuteness!

So...goodbye October and hello November!  I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)