Saturday, January 19, 2013

7 Days A Week

We have had a good week. It has gone by so fast that I didn't have a minute to blog. So today we're just going to recap the week day by day.

Sunday-Last Sunday I woke up to the prettiest sunrise.


I think God gives us things like that just to remind us that He is there and that He loves us. Anyway...that's what it makes me think about when I see it!

We had an absolutely gorgeous day that day. It was in the 70's and we got to hang out outside. When it's a pretty day like that, I always want to spend time on my porch--one of my favorite places on earth!


Monday-One of my new obsessions at Starbucks is their oatmeal! I get it about once or twice a week now if I'm in a hurry to get to work. I just grab it on my way and eat it at school and it is so good! Plus it's healthy. Yay for that!


Tuesday-Steve was out of town this week so Mark and I went to dinner together. I had fun catching up with him. I'm so glad he's back home for a little while.


Wednesday-I joined the choir again. I have been out for a while, but it was so fun to be back. I just can't say enough about how excited I am about everything going on at our church right now!

Thursday-Apparently it was sparkly shoe day at school! Haha. I wore my sparkly shoes and so did three other little girls! I fit right in with third graders! :)


We had snow forcasted for Thursday night. My class was over the moon excited, but I told them not to hold their breath. We hardly ever get any snow here.

Friday-Aaaaaannnnddd....I was right! This is what we woke up to.


This pitiful little dusting of snow. Boo! It was pretty, but it melted so quickly. When the weatherman says it's going to snow, I turn into a 6 year old. I always get so excited. I guess that's because I'm a teacher so I want to get out of school, too!

Friday night, some of Ashley's friends gave her a sweet little baby shower at Cantina 511. Michelle, Katie Ferguson, Faith, Rachel, Katie Haney, and Amy Womble were all there. Ashley was so surprised and we had such a good time. She is very blessed to have this great group of ladies to be friends with!


Saturday-Today it started out cold, but warmed up soon. It was so pretty outside. Ashley, John, and David came over so David could play. He loves playing with our little neighbor down the street.



We had fun outside and then we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I could just eat this child up!




Tonight I think it's date night. Steve bought a big screen TV today (boys and their toys!!) I'm pretty sure he's going to want to come home and play with it after dinner!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Such a lovely post. I love your sparkly shoes!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love this walk through your week! David keeps getting cuter and cuter! He is at such a fun age!

Alex and Jill said...

The sparkly shoes pic is so cute.

How far along is Ashley?? I need to jump onto her blog and read an update.

5kidswdisabilities.com said...

Love the Sunday picture, and the glittery shoes.

Lisa Odom said...

I cannot tell which shoes are yours! You must have tiny feet or you have a bunch of basketball players in your room!! :)

David is such a cutie!