Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lazy Saturday

So....here are a few of my mantras just for this week. :)



So far I'm doing a pretty good job living up to them! Haha!

I know next week it will be back to crazy so I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

This morning we took Steve's mom out to breakfast at a little place that serves really good home-cooked food. I never eat a big breakfast, but it's fun every once in a while!


We came home and Mark got ready to go to a wedding. I thought he looked so handsome. (I know I'm a little prejudiced.)


Did I tell you he just got accepted to American University Law School in Washington, DC? We are so proud of him. That is one of the top law schools in the country for international law (which is what he wants to study). He worked really hard to get to this point, so I am excited for him.

I was in sleepy mode all day today. I went to get my hair cut this afternoon and when she was blow drying my hair, I literally almost fell asleep in the chair. SO relaxing.

Everybody is gone out tonight, so Steve and I went to get some dessert and coffee and now we are just hanging out and watching TV. Tomorrow is church and then back to relaxing. Next week is going to come as a shock after all this being lazy!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Isn't being lazy so awesome every now and then? Glad you are enjoying some downtime!

"Just Me - NC Beth" said...

I think we earn being lazy every once in awhile! My Saturday was a lazy day as well!

~Beth

Claire said...

I love that first quote! Huge congratulations to Mark on such an achievement!