Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nothing To Do, Nowhere To Be

Aren't the days after Christmas the best? I think they are almost as good as the days before Christmas in a different sort of way! It just feels so great to have all the "to-do" lists done and all the activity dies down and you can really relax! Whew! Anyway...we've all really enjoyed just being at home and being lazy and not having anything to do.


One of the things we've been doing alot of is watching movies. Laura and Lindy and I went to see War Horse the other day. We saw it on Broadway back in October and loved it and we loved the movie too.


I have gotten to see this sweet boy alot this week. Is he not the cutest thing?? Ashley brought him over in one of the outfits he got for Christmas and I had to get his picture since he looked so cute!


Yesterday I had some of the little girls from my class last year over to make cookies. I had promised them I would have them over and they didn't let me forget about it! We had lots of fun together. They are so well-mannered and excited and appreciative of everything. I love them!








Tonight we are watching Baylor play in the Alamo Bowl. My brother and I both went to Baylor and so did my parents and my sister-in-law. We are all so excited about the awesome year they are having!

Tomorrow is "Take Down The Tree" day. I am not looking forward to that. But I know I will love having the house all clean and clutter-free. I can't believe 2011 is almost over. I have to say I am not too sad to see it go. I will write more about that tomorrow.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Doris Young said...

I'm glad you are getting a chance to relax! My tree is down and I do also like the feeling of getting things back to a more uncluttered state. My goal for 2012 is to live a more simplified life...I'll start with my house!
Love your blog!
Doris