Monday, September 26, 2011

Just Doing Life

Today I am just going to play a little catch up with what we have had going on lately. My life makes me laugh sometimes because it never slows down. Oh well....I guess I just have to accept that I live in a rat race! :)

Here are a few of the things we've been up to...

*We babysat for David a few Friday nights ago and he was so precious. We got to give him a bath and he LOVED it. He just cooed and smiled the whole time and I could have just squeezed him to death.









*We have pretty much lived in a steam bath for the past few weeks. The humidity and rain is about to wash us all away. Please, fall, come soon!!

*Steve spent time with Nicholas, his "little brother"...




*The Panthers had their first win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in the middle of pouring down rain. That was probably the worst rain I've ever seen during a football game.

*I got all our arrangements finalized for our trip to NYC in a few weeks!

*I attended a choir retreat to start getting ready for our Christmas music.

*I came down with a cold. It is no fun.

*We went to the wedding of one of Ashley's best friends growing up...Erin. She looked to pretty and it was such a nice wedding!




These three girls were like the Three Muskateers back in the day...


*We've been doing normal life stuff...cleaning, yard work, going out to dinner, hanging out with the kids when they come home, working, church, making plans, doing things with friends...all the same stuff.

So...that's about it for a me right now. I can't believe September is almost over. I'm looking forward to October! I hope you are all doing good!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You have been busy, sweet Betsy! Love all the pictures!!!!!

Meagan said...

You are so busy... but busy is good! We stay the same way! :-) Sometimes I get worn out, but always remember that being busy means our life is full of blessnings! Glad you have had a great few weeks! Can't wait to hear what the next couple weeks bring - hopefully some REAL FALL WEATHER! ;-)