Friday, July 29, 2011

Pinnable Me Friday!

Today I am linking up with Stefanie at Paw Prints & Pastry Bags for Pinnable Me Friday!

I'm sure by now everyone and their brother has heard of Pinterest and is probably addicted at this point. I have to admit, I absolutely LOVE Pinterest, but this week has been so busy, I haven't been on there much. I hope I haven't missed anything exciting!

I am really enjoying Pinnable Me Fridays because one of the best things about Pinterest is exchanging ideas with everyone else. I love seeing all the fun things that other people have pinned and today I thought I would share a few of my own finds with you.

For some reason, when I am on Pinterest, the first thing that pops out at me are all the WONDERFUL recipes! Oh my word...the food always looks so good. And I love to cook, so I guess that's why it catches my attention.

Here are some yummy things I saw recently...

First of all....Nutella. Need I say more? I personally LOVE this stuff so any recipes I can find with it will be immediately pinned to my "Yumminess" board!

Nutella French toast...um, yes please!



Source: 80breakfasts.blogspot.com via Cara on Pinterest
Or, how about frozen bananas dipped in Nutella with different toppings??? Yummm!



Source: via Cara on Pinterest



But...we don't want to be too unhealthy, so let's include something green! Honestly, this looks just as good as the sweet stuff to me! Edamame with parmesan and garlic...



Source: 28cooks.blogspot.com via Cara via Pinterest


And if you're going to eat yummy food, you need a beautiful table to sit at, right? I'm telling you, Pinterest is full of eye candy! Wouldn't you love to sit outside on a summer night somewhere beautiful like this?


Source: stylemepretty.com via Meredith at Pinterest
Or this...


Source: realsimple.com via Sarah Hickock on Pinterest
So pretty!

And since it's summer and I'm trying to enjoy my last few weeks before school starts back, I loved these summer images...


Source: summer-kind-of-wonderful.tumbler.com via Whitney Gray on Pinterest


Source: autopsyh.deviantart.com via Mary Beth Burrell on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Sarah Al-Rukhayyes on Pinterest


Source: bourbonandpearls.tumbler.com via Betsy on Pinterest


Source: sparklinglink.com via figandsage on Pinterest


And, finally, I absolutely love all the great quotes I find on Pinterest! There is so much inspiriation out there. Some of it is practical...


Source: thingsweforget.blogspot.com via Holly Davis on Pinterest
And some is simple...


Source: ohhelloyouprettythings.tumblr.com via Betsy on Pinterest
And some is profound...


Source: tabletonic.blogspot.com via http://pinterest.com/younghouselove/ on Pinterest
It's all good!!

Are you on Pinterest?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not and I want to be! That's a project for this week... to explore the world of pintrest! lol. Love this post! The quotes and food look WONDERFUL! ...and don't even get me started on the beach, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE pinterest its so addicting! and I love all you pins:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)