Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Cutest Thing

Since I have been out of school, I have been trying to work on all the things that I never have time to do while I am working....clean out drawers and closets, take stuff to Goodwill, go through stacks of paperwork, etc. But it hasn't been all work. I have had fun sleeping in and having people over to cook out. I went to lunch with some friends yesterday and did some shopping, too. It has been wonderful. I've also gotten to spend some time with this sweet boy...


Is he the cutest thing or what?? I could just eat him up! (I hope you don't mind if I do a little grandma bragging for a minute??)


He is a little butterball and that's the way I like 'em! All those rolls and dimples are so fun to kiss on!

Ashley called this afternoon to see if I wanted to go get some Italian ice with her and David since it is BLAZING hot here today. I thought he looked adorable in his Gamecocks onesie!


And somebody loved his Italian ice!! Haha. He has never tasted anything like that before and he was all about it. He kept reaching for it and he even started to throw a fit when we stopped giving it to him. So funny!


I know I am biased, but I think he is the sweetest, most precious little boy ever!



6 comments:

Jacquie said...

LOVE this post...and the Pooh quote! David is precious!! I love reading Ashley's Tweets. She is such a natural momma!!!

Meagan said...

LOVE that baby!!! (and the quote!) :-) Hey, I was actually popping over to ask you to tell Ashley that I can't post comments on her blog anymore. I don't know why, but it's only her site. When I click to leave a comment it says "open in another window" or something weird and won't let me do anything. :-/ Hope you are enjoying summer!!!! :-) Love ya!

Alex and Jill said...

I hope you have a fabulous summer break...sounds like it has been a good one so far! And that little David is beyond presh...love his smile!!

Lana said...

Oh he is the cutest thing!

Ginger said...

So glad you are having some fun with that precious little David! He is just darling. Enjoy!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh my word...he is SOOO cute!