Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. We had a really good day. We ate tons of good food, watched lots of football and the Thanksgiving Day parade, and we even played a little Rock Band. Right now we are all overly stuffed and wondering if we will ever eat again. But we will probably make a trip to the refrigerator later on tonight to go for round two!

I am so glad that Steve and I grew up together and our parents and brothers and sisters all know each other. We all go to the same church and spending holidays together is fun since we have been "family" for so many years.

Here are some pictures of our day...

I can't believe this time next year, I will have a 9 month old grandbaby!! Yay!! That is going to be so much fun. I can't wait. :)


My girls and me...







We got to skype with Mark while everyone was over. We wanted to try and make him feel a little bit like he was home with us. We took the computer around and everybody said hi and talked to him for a little while...




This is my sister in law Britney with my niece Brooklyn. She was adorable today and looked so cute in her little Ugg boots!




This is my brother Brent and my niece, Bailey...


Our sweet family. (I am sad because somehow we didn't get any pictures of Steve's parents or my aunts??? But, trust me, they were there!)


I hope your day was full of family and love and blessings, too. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

petrii said...

Happy Thanksgiving Betsy!!!!!

It looks like y'all had a beautiful day.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Karen At Home said...

Love the new blog design Betsy! I just got a new Christmas blog design too. I just love this time of year!

Karen