Sunday, November 28, 2010

Linked Up

One of the things I love about the blogging world is all the great ideas you can get from others! So, since I have actually had time to read blogs over the holiday, I found several fun things I wanted to share.

Here are the links to four good ideas/thoughts for the holidays. I promise they will be worth your while to read.

Every Home Tells A Story (Sugarpie Farmhouse is one of very favorite blogs. I just love her!)



Stay Sane This Christmas By Making Wise Decisions (Staying sane is all of our goals right??)


How To Make Bread Bowls (I love to eat lots of soup in the winter and this sounded really yummy!)


Christmas Made Easy (Good ideas for how to keep track of all your gifts and the money you are spending. We always make fun of Steve because he is the "spreadsheet king", but it really can help if you need to make a list and keep track of numbers!


I also wanted to say a Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law! We went out to dinner last night for her birthday at Outback and had a fun night together. She is a wonderful mother-in-law, and she sure did raise a wonderful son! :)


Happy Birthday, Mrs. Maddox!

4 comments:

The Monogrammed Mrs. said...

Hi Betsy! I enjoyed reading about your trip to Spain to see Mark! I know you had a wonderful time! Thanks for linking up to my post about the Google docs. They really are a life saver for me!

Alex and Jill said...

I'm going to have to check out that first blog you mentioned...sounds like one that I need to add to my blogroll. :)

Meagan said...

Hey girl!!!! I love great ideas... especially great HOLIDAY ideas! :-) Are you counting down to break? I know I am! I am SOOOOOO excited about being off for two weeks! Hope you have a great last week and a half!

Laurie said...

You have beautiful Christmas pictures on here along with pretty music. I will have to look at these links. Thanks! I LOVE that pumpkin crunch dessert. I have a friend who makes it.