Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just Something Quick To Share

It's finally raining here tonight. Yay!! I'm telling you, there have been some major allergies going around in my class lately because of all the pollen. Hopefully the rain will wash it all away.

I am looking forward to watching GLEE tonight. I think Madonna is on it, right? I am planning on getting on my pajamas and propping up in bed and working on report cards while I watch.

But before I go, I just wanted to share something fun with you. My daughter, Laura...(my artsy, creative-writer child) just started her own blog! And it's realllly good...you should check it out! Today she posted about what she dreams her life will one day be like. (Remember when you were in college and imagined the perfect life for yourself? That's this post!) And I hope it all comes true!! I love my sweet girl. :)


I also wanted to show you this awesome video of our Joy Prom from this past weekend! If you have a minute, you should watch it. Just scroll down and turn my music off first! Enjoy!

Joy Prom 2010 from Five Stones Church on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

How exciting! I can't wait to read hers

TimikaE_Harkey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aishlea and Brandon said...

I read Laura's blog- so cute!

I'm going to be in Atlanta this weekend- so excited to meet you!

Lauren Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Kelly said...

You are totally my new blog friend now, will you have me? I'm following you and cannot wait to see you in Atlanta. Going to check out Laura's blog now!!! :)

Heather said...

I loved checking out Laura's blog! She is so cute, I can't wait to read more!!

gg said...

G點,情趣,情趣用品
潤滑液,內衣,性感內衣,
自慰器,自慰套,情趣內衣,
情趣娃娃,吊帶襪,煙火,
SM,充氣娃娃,AV,
衣蝶,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,
性感睡衣,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,
飛機杯,角色扮演,跳蛋,
情趣用品,情趣

Crystal said...

It was nice to meet you tonight too!!!! I am now a follower!

sanjeet said...

How exciting! I can't wait to read hers
post free classifieds