Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Prayer Request

My girls have been home this week on Spring Break and they couldn't have picked a nicer week! The weather here has been amazing the past few days. Doesn't that just put you in the BEST mood!!?? I think spring might finally be here!!


I can't believe this weekend is Daylight Savings Time. Don't forget! I love that it stays light outside longer, but I don't like getting up an hour earlier. Uuuugghhh!

I have been super busy this week, but I wanted to ask you to pray for something for me tomorrow. Steve's mom is having a mastectomy. She is a breast cancer survivor and has been cancer free for 10 years, but now it has returned. So tomorrow, she will have the surgery and then we will see what to do next.

This surgery is not easy and I'm sure it will be a rough few weeks and months of recovery. I know she would be so thankful to have anyone who would to remember her. I knew I could count on all my sweet blogging friends!!

I will let you know how it goes! I'm off to watch American Idol and try to get to bed early. Who are you pulling for so far?

14 comments:

Nancy said...

I did not know about Mrs Maddox's surgery - I will be praying, Betsy!

Whitney said...

Definitely!!

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for her tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

Tara said...

Loving this beautiful weather but I'm still not convinced spring is completely here. It's right around the corner though.

I just lifted your MIL up in prayer. Please keep us posted!

Jacquie said...

Praying for your MIL...and thankful that God has watched over her all these years!!

Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelley said...

Betsy - I will be praying for your family today. God Bless You.

Love Being a Nonny said...

Just prayed for her.

Leigh Ann said...

Betsy, So sorry to hear about Mrs. Maddox. I will be praying for all of the family. Love you!

petrii said...

Betsy,
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for her. Please let us know how it goes.

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

PS I really like Crystal Bowersox and DeDe.

Ginger said...

Betsy...I didn't realize the surgery was today. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with Steve's mom and the whole family.

Lana said...

I hope Steve's moms surgery goes well! I will be saying a prayer for her!

I've loved thea beautiful weather, too! It rained all day here and is supposed to for the rest of the week!

Heather said...

Praying for your family and for Steve's mom! Please keep us updated, I am so glad that you have your girls with you there this week!

gg said...

G點,情趣,情趣用品
潤滑液,內衣,性感內衣,
自慰器,自慰套,情趣內衣,
情趣娃娃,吊帶襪,煙火,
SM,充氣娃娃,AV,
衣蝶,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,
性感睡衣,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,
飛機杯,角色扮演,跳蛋,
情趣用品,情趣