Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Parisian Love

It was a rainy cold day here again. We are not getting all the pretty snow like so many people are. Nope...just lots of cold rain!

I worked at school till pretty late today so Steve and I went to a little Greek restaurant that serves home cooking for dinner. We were definitely the youngest people there! haha

While we were there we were talking about the Super Bowl commercials we liked and Steve told me he had to show me one of his favorites! I must have missed this one, but it reminded me so much of Mark. Did I tell you that he is trying to study abroad in Spain next fall?? That boy is itching to see the world. He is in the process of filling out all the applications right now. I really want him to get it, but I will miss him so much. He will be gone for three months!!

Anyway...this is the best commercial so I just wanted to share it today! (And I hope he doesn't fall in love with a Spanish girl while he's there!)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute... love it! What an amazing experience that would be to study abroad! Best of luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I also missed that commercial during Super Bowl, but later saw it online. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Betsy..Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did see that and it instantly hit home because my daughter is also in the process of filling out applications to study abroad (London)in the Fall and I don't want to think about it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have missed that commercial too! Cute! I guess I was busy with all the talking and eating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! Love it...but I;m with you, marry someone closer to home!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)