Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends. I love you all so much and even though I don't know many of you personally, your friendship and love encourages me, informs me, and brightens so many of my days throughout the year.

I pray that you are enjoying a warm and loving holiday with your family and friends!!

Now...I just had to share something with you. Some people just have a way with words. They are able to express things that I am thinking in a much better way than I ever could.

When I read a certain post today, I knew I would have to share it with as many people as I could because it was so beautiful.

Please take a minute to read THIS and I know it will bless you as much as it did me!!


Merry Christmas to everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Betsy!! I just love you to pieces!!! Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy the last couple of days before school starts again! I know I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did indeed bless me....thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures!!! I am so glad you had a very merry Chirstmas!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)