Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back By Popular Demand :)

Ok...I hope I am not boring everyone to tears right now. But....since YOU asked, I will happily share some more wedding pictures. (Ya'll are so funny!)
























It really was a fun and happy night!

I hope you are all enjoying some laziness this week like I am. I am happily reading my book and cleaning out drawers and cabinets and doing little projects in between.

Tonight on 20/20 they are showing the REAL story of the Blindside movie. I loved that movie so much, so I can't wait to hear about the real Touhy family!

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks Betsy for sharing. She's such a beautiful Bride!

Marci @ All Things Wonderful said...

I love the black and white pics. Her gown was so pretty!

Becky said...

YAY!!!! I was so excited to see another wedding post. Besty, your family is soooo gorgeous and I know you are soooo proud!!!

Thanks for the reminder about
20/20.

Deidre said...

I LOVE seeing the pictures. Her gown is so beautiful. Looks like such a fun night!

Mary Madeline said...

Hi Betsy, just watched the 20/20 special. It was so great!!!! And i love the wedding pictures!!!

B said...

simply beautiful!

Remi Lawrence said...

I am a lurker! You have an absolutely gorgeous family...and, I am dying to know where your daughter's dress is from/who designed it? It it one of the most beautiful and timeless wedding dresses I have seen in a long time.

Aishlea and Brandon said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Melissa said...

I'm kinda obsessed with looking at wedding pictures right now so go right ahead and post away!! It gives me ideas! I love the pictures of her rings on the flowers!

Rebecca Jo said...

Maybe I missed it, but I gotta ask - are those sentimental things around the base of her flowers? Looks like an old hankie? And is that an pendant pinned on it? I love to see how people keep things close to them on their wedding day.

Kelley said...

Those are beautiful wedding pictures!

Christal said...

Thanks so much for sharing these are so beautiful I love them!! She is beautiful and they make such a wonderful beautiful couple!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh how beautiful!
I love wedding pictures so you just post as many as you want! I seriously love them!

prashant said...

She's such a beautiful Bride!

Work from home India