Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eventful

We have had an eventful few days here at our house. Ashley called us Thanksgiving night and told us she wasn't feeling good, but we thought maybe she just had a cold. Then yesterday morning she called and said she was running a fever. All day she seemed to be getting worse, so we ended up taking her to Urgent Care since John was working. Yep, you guessed it! She has Swine Flu. :(


She has felt AWFUL for the past two days. She is running about 102 fever and is achy all over. Today was the South Carolina vs. Clemson game (the biggest game of the year!) and she and John had tickets. It was an AWESOME game, but they had to miss it. I felt so bad for them. I made them some spicy chicken vegetable soup and cornbread and took it to them. And I sent along some Russian tea for her throat. She is going to have to miss all week next week at school,too! Please keep her in your prayers!

Anyway....we have also been busy getting the house all decorated for Christmas.




I got my Christmas tree up and all the Thanksgiving stuff put away. I am not totally done yet, but at least the main thing is done! I love all the pretty Christmas lights. It makes the house so fun and cozy! (BTW-It's hard taking a good picture of a lit Christmas tree!)




Today is my mother-in-law's 70th birthday, but we had fun celebrating with her last night. We went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner then had cake, ice-cream, and presents at her house afterwards. She is a sweet mother to five kids and a wonderful grandmother to 11 grandkids! Happy Birthday Granny!






I wanted say Happy Birthday to my brother Blake, too. His birthday was yesterday also. Love you Blake! (November is a big birthday month for our family!)


All day yesterday seemed like Saturday to me. I kept thinking the weekend was almost over, so it was so great to have an extra day today! We've done tons of football watching and nap taking. Here are Steve and Mark on opposite couches watching football...


All our teams won today...NC State beat Carolina, USC beat Clemson, ECU won, and so did App! This is how you watch two football games at once! Haha


I forgot to tell you that we went to see The Blindside the other night and it was sooo good!


If you haven't seen it, you should. Especially all my blogging friends here in the south. You would really be able to relate to it! We all loved it! :)

And this is what I love about having all my kids home...Laura and Lindy got together with all their friends tonight and it was just like old times at our house!


I am sad that tomorrow is that last day of this long weekend. I think reality is going to hit hard on Monday morning!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

There are so many things I want to comment on in this post!! LOL... first, I am certainly going to pray for Ashley! Bless her heart. I know being a teacher we are all exposed to all kinds of germs. I have had sevearl students with swine flu and have been praying I don't get it myself!

It IS hard to take a pictures of a lit Christmas tree! I have tried, lol!!

Blindside is the movie we have tried to see twice! I am a big football person, as you know! The first time we tried to see it this weekend the lady at the box office told us it was almost sold out and we probably wouldnt' sit together and we would probably be sitting near the front. The second time (today) they were sold out until 10:45! LOL.. can you say FANDANGO? lol. When will I learn.

I ALSO felt like it was Saturday yesterday, so I have enjoyed every second of today! This long weekend has TRULY seemed LONG! I am so well rested and relaxed! It's wonderful!

I am glad you got to enjoy your kids being home and friends and family and Thanksgiving! I will feel your pain on Monday morning going back to work! But I'm not going to think about it yet, because we still have Sunday to enjoy tomorrow!! ;-) ENJOY!

Mary Madeline said...

Just got back from seeing the Blindside. Such a great movie!!!

job said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,情色

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛