Friday, November 13, 2009

Bridesmaid's Luncheon

Today my two sisters in law and my mom gave Ashley a really nice Bridesmaid's Luncheon.


We had it at a quaint little restaurant called Sante. When we got there, this was the sign that was out in front of the restaurant!


All the girls in the family came. Steve's mom and sisters and his neice were there.


And my mom and aunt and my sisters in law and niece were there. Then all John's sisters, mom, grandmother, and aunts came.


Plus all of Ashley's bridesmaids.


It was such a nice time of visiting together and just getting excited about the BIG DAY tomorrow!










The food was amazing. We had bread, salad, tomato bisque, and you could choose between chicken salad, toasted ham and cheese sandwich, or broccoli quiche. Then for dessert we had a delicious vanilla cake with raspberries. Mmmm!

Every time I have been to one of these parties or events, I just leave thinking about how blessed we are to have such wonderful family and friends!

Tonight is the Rehearsal Dinner. I am not nervous at all and neither is Ashley! Mark came in town today and we are all just excited about having a fun night tonight celebrating with Ashley and John!

Weddings are so wonderful! :)

14 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!!! Can you believe it is here?? Praying for you and everyone involved this weekend. I know it will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and the sun is going to shine tomorrow. I have so enjoyed following you girls on this journey. Just think, you get to do this two more times!!!! (Well, three when you add your son in the mix). Have a wonderful day tomorrow. When it is all over, you will want to do it again...I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!
    I hope all goes well with the dinner and the ceremony tomorrow. You all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy,
    How beautiful and happy you all look. You don't look nervous at all and neither does your beautiful Ashely. Looking forward to seeing pics of the wedding.

    Have a Beautiful and Blessed day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you girls have a great time today!!! I've been thinking so much about you and Jacquie lately. These are such fun times.

    P.S. LUV your sweater.....I have the samee one and I LUV it!!! Have fun tomorrow, can't wait to see the pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear stories and see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an exciting time! Enjoy Ashley's big day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. It reminded me of my wedding and how much fun we all had and how I didn't worry much either. I can't wait to see pictures. I know it will be a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today is the big day! The sun is shining on The Queen City. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I truly have y'all on my heart today. As always, your family is making the most of every moment together. I love that about your family. It's great that you're not nervous and enjoying your family time!! Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning!
    I kept thinking about Ashley all day yesterday:-) I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful pictures!! Hope everything went good with the rehearsal dinner and the whole wedding!! Looks like a fun luncheon you guys have such a wonderful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet time! Can't wait to hear about the wedding and see pics! Thinking of you today as you recover :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)