1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging?
My favorite thing to snack on period is chips and salsa....anytime!! :)
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
Hmmm....that's really hard to choose one! I love music and it lifts my spirits so much, so maybe that. Or my camera since I love to take pictures!
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
It's funny because we have just been talking about this. Steve wishes we could have a mountain house on a lake and that WOULD be fun! But I think I would rather have a house in sunny Florida! I love it there!
4. What is your least favorite household chore?
Laundry...no question. And I never could get on top of it until recently. Kids gone off to college does have it's perks!!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
No one that I can really think of. Steve has told me that he thinks I look like Debra on Everybody Loves Raymond, though! haha
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I love both of these things. I love hanging out with my family the most, but I need to get out and socialize every now and then, too! I love getting together with friends!
7. What is your all time favorite movie?
Places In The Heart! I just love this movie and could watch it over and over again.
My next runner up is Forrest Gump. :)
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I am such a creature of habit. I have the same routine every night...wash my face, brush my teeth, lots of lotion on my hands, arms, and legs, and I have to have my Mentholatum on my lips! Haha! My grandmother got me hooked on that. But if I don't do this routine, I can't sleep!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something something you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I already know how to sew, but I really want to learn how to quilt one day! And I know how to crochet, but I need to remember how to knit!
10. What is one strange thing that you're really good at?
Well....let's see....nothing that I can really think of except that I can pick up things with my feet! :)
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
Lots of things! He was so cute and had a great personality and was always so upbeat and fun. We just hit it off immediately and we never ran out of things to talk about. And he made me laugh!
12. What is something you love to smell?
I love to smell vanilla
and fresh cut grass
and Christmas trees
....so many things!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Well, my family is always frustrated because they say I never answer my phone. That's probably true. I always have it on silent at school, then I forget to turn it back on!
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Buy some clothes or go out to dinner!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher?
I think I mostly laugh out loud. I have to be laughing pretty hard to go silent!
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I love Ann Taylor Loft and Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret online (their clothes!)
17. What's one thing you would do more often if you had more time?
I miss doing those things so much sometimes.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Well, I'm definitely not frugal, but I don't consider myself a big spender either. I would say somewhere in the middle.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book...can't be real)?
Hmmm....this one is hard. I don't think I can think of one!
20. Would you want to be famous?
No...I really never would. It would be fun to rich, but I would never want cameras following me everywhere!