Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Yummy! :)

Just a few quick things today...

The Good...
I think ya'll know how much I love Michael Buble. And I was so excited when I found out he has a new CD coming out October 9th!! Yay! It's called Crazy Love and I will definitely be buying it. I already love his new song "I Just Haven't Met You Yet". Has anyone heard this?? It's so good!



The Bad...

What is up with all the rudeness going around lately?? I was shocked at this...



and this....



and this!


Seriously! I hate it when people aren't respectful. I think some people have forgotten their manners. :(

The Yummy...
I saw these at Wal-Mart tonight and I had to have them...


Coconut M & M's!! I love Almond Joys so I knew I would love these too and they were sooo good. But they are limited, so you need to get them soon before they go away.

I hope you are all having a great week! :)

10 comments:

Cindy said...

I totally agree about the rude things, I can't get over how awful those three behaved. And the M&Ms sound great!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am a lover of all mnm flavors! Coconut sounds so good!!!

Jacquie said...

I agree with you about the rash of rudeness going on. I will say, though, that I think it's a little bit of a double standard for the "left" to get so mad about heckling when they have done the exact type of behavior toward a President they didn't agree with. It's time for people to just treat one another with respect, no matter who they are, or what they believe.

I have to say, I'm not too attracted to the coconut M&M's, but I'll take peanut any day!

The Neffs said...

The M&M's look yummo! Your blog is cute!
Have a great day! Ginger

Love Being a Nonny said...

I updated my Facebook page the other day with some of these very things! Seems we have lost sight of what's important these days.

I had the coconut M&M's this summer and fell in love! They are only for a limited time so I am tring to get my fill of them!

Julie said...

I'm pretty sure it is Michael Buble' who Bryan likes and October 9th is Bryan's birthday! Cool!

Heather said...

I was floored at Serena Williams, it's one thing to get upset, but the profanity? That's going a little too far! Love this post!

Lisa said...

Harris Teeter had an empty display of the coconut M&Ms and my youngest daughter has been obsessed about finding them since then. I am glad to know where I can find some (maybe). Looks like I'm going to Walmart today!!

Melanie said...

I agree with you. I am losing my respect for those so called "famous" people. OMG, those M&M's look great.

petrii said...

Yep just some meanness going on in the world right now. Yep it's not pretty.

I have not seen the Coconut MNM's. I heart Almond Joy's as well, my fav candy bar.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn