Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Finally Did It...

Well, I finally broke down and caught up with the rest of America and joined Facebook yesterday!


Okay...that is too much fun. I have already reconnected with tons of friends from high school and even elementary school! I am probably the slowest Facebooker on earth, though. I keep having to ask my kids how to do it. But I will figure it out. For some reason, when I try to look up my name, my profile doesn't come up, so if you are on Facebook let me know and I will "friend" you! :)

It has been such a weird weather day today...drizzly, sunny, downpouring, then back to drizzle, thunder and lightening, etc. We had our A.C.E.S. day (All Children Excercising Simultaneously) at school. It was outside in the drizzle. So...I got to stand outside and excercise for an hour in drizzle. Wow...that truly makes for a wonderful hair day, let me tell you!! haha Needless to say, I didn't take any pictures.

Tonight I made homemade lasagna and I am planning on catching up on some TiVo'd shows. I already watched American Idol. Adam is a little scary to me, but he definitely can sing. I think he might win.


What do you think??

11 comments:

  1. Yay! You broke down! Welcome to Facebook! BTW, I'm on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resisted FB up until recently, but I have had so much fun catching up with friends that I have not seen in years. It's a little easier to keep up with than blogging.

    You'll probably be addicted soon! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to facebook. I'm going to add you as soon as I finish leaving this comment. You will find FB is so fun, because you can catch up with friends you haven't talked to or seen in literally years. It's VERY addicting!

    I'm patiently waiting to see if Kris gets the boot tonight. I'm for him all the way, but feel like Simon threw him under the bus last night. So we'll see. About Adam, up until last week I liked Adam, now I personally think his all about himself.

    Go run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to find you on FB.

    Personally, I think Adam is a beautiful boy (Dave calls him "young Elvis"). He is very talented, but you'd have to like that genre.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending my votes Kris' way, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy,
    I am on FB to, but I don't really get it. But I'm trying to figure it out little by little.

    Adam scares me to. Something about him I'm just uneasy about.

    Have a Blessed evening,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Facebook world! I'm on there... so add me too! :) I still don't understand it all, but is fun to see what everyone is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to facebook!! I waste almost as much time on fb as I do on blogs...Ha ha! I am such an internetoholic. Sorry y'all had to be out in the drizzling weather, that doesn't sound too great!! Hope the weather straightens out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the facebooking world :)! I am on there so please look me up.

    I am not sure about Adam either. He is talented, but I just don't enjoy his screams. I really like Danny and Kris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to facebook I wanna be your friend ha ha!! I'm on there too love it I've reconnected with so many old rriends it awesome!!
    And Adam yeah scary crazy but he can sing just not my type of guy in any way, I hope he doesn't win I love Danny first Chris next I was surprised that Chris made it through over Alison you never know Chris looked enough shocked for all of us eh!! Anyway sorry about weather we are having about the same kind of weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new blog! I always read everything in google reader, so I actually never see the blogs and finally got a chance to come take a look :) Hope you're surviving through the end of the year, it's always so busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Besty... it's Davis... or you can look it up by my e-mail sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com

    :) Hope you are having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)