Friday, May 29, 2009

The ABC's Of Me!

I saw this on a blog this week and thought I would try it tonight. I am loving just hanging out at home tonight. My sweet husband went out and got me Thai food and we are just staying home and watching TV and doing nothing. It's perfect.

A - Age: 45...but I think you are as young as you feel!
B - Bed size: Queen...it's the perfect size I think! Not too big, not too small.
C - Chore you hate: Laundry!!! And it's NEVER done unfortunately.


Next least favorite is cleaning out the refridgerator. Yuck!
D - Dog's name: Rocky
E - Essential start your day item: Coke...I've got to have one every morning when I get to school! I'm addicted.


F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I love both gold and silver!
H - Height: 5'2...yep, I'm a shorty.
I - Instruments you play: Piano!
J - Job title: Second grade teacher....and I LOVE it (most of the time)!


K - Kid(s): Ashley (22), Mark (19), and Laura and Lindy (17)
L - Living arrangements: I live with my very busy and loud family...husband and four kids and a dog.
M - Mom's name: This is the craziest name you've ever heard for a woman...her name is Dwain. She hates it. :)
N - Nicknames: Well, Steve calls me "Honey" alot...does that count?
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never. I've been very healthy!
P - Pet Peeve: Little noises like someone chewing or crunching or something rattling somewhere in the car, but I can't figure out where....drives me CRAZY! Next is a dirty house.
Q - Quote from a movie: I can't really quote any movies, but Mark is really good at it. I think he has the whole Tommy Boy script memorized and he makes me laugh so hard when he does it. :)


R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 brothers...and now two sisters through marriage! :)
T - Time you wake up: This is very unfortunate, but I get up at 5:20. Uuuggghhhh!! But that will be changing in about 10 days!!
U- Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: I have seriously never met a vegetable I didn't like!
W - Ways you run late: Pushing the snooze button one too many times.


X - X-rays you've had: teeth, arm
Y - Yummy food you make: I think my family would consider me a pretty good cook so hopefully most of what I make is yummy! I know Mark and Lindy really like my mashed potatoes!
Z - Zoo favorite: I am not a big fan of the zoo for some reason. But I think the gorillas and monkeys are fascinating to watch. They are so human!

9 comments:

"Just Me - NC Beth" said...

Enjoyed your "abc's"!!

~Beth

Love Being a Nonny said...

This was FUN!!! I may do it too. Thanks for sharing.

Love Being a Nonny said...

........oh, and I have read your blog for a while now and just realized I wasn't a follower. I am NOW!!! Come visit me!

Lana said...

I enjoyed reading your "ABC's" of you! What a good way to get to know someone!

On your last comment on my blog you asked if I only had 15 students....I actually have 17, but it's SO nice having a small class!! I love it!

Melissa said...

I'm with you on the pet peeves!! Great list, I love doing those!

Jacquie said...

Fun info, Betsy. I'll have to do this when I get back from our trip (borrowing Kale's lappie to sneak some blog reads).

We're having a blast. Hope your weekend is FUN!

Mom Can I? said...

Couple of things - can't believe that you are 45...can't believe you drink regular coke...love that your hubby can quote movies. (my family lives to quote movie lines, tell him "housekeeing" is one of our favorite lines/words...and well as "not so much here, but right here"

8 more days and counting until we all get to sleep a tad later

Ashley Pizarro said...

This is so cute! I am going to have to do this too! Thanks for sharing! :) AND thanks for hosting the senior party at your house for the girls! That was too sweet!

Faith said...

This is so cute! I may do this too...these are always fun!