Monday, May 11, 2009

22!

Ashley turned 22 today! I think if you've been reading my blog very long, you know what a sweet and special girl she is. She has always been a joy to us and a ray of sunshine in our lives!! Ever since the day she was born, she has brought us nothing but pride and happiness and she is a true blessing to me!

Now she is a college graduate and about to get married and start her new life as a wife and elementary school teacher. I can't believe we are already at that point, but I am so excited for her! She is going to be amazing at whatever she does and I have to say that John is lucky to have her! ;)

Tonight we celebrated at PF Changs together. It was a reeeaaallly cold and rainy day today. I don't think I can remember her birthday ever being this cold before! It felt more like late fall than late spring. But it was still a fun night. The party just goes on and on around here lately. haha

Here are some pictures of our night out...













8 comments:

  1. Aww, Happy birthday Ashley! I love your yellow top your wearing in the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Ashley!

    Betsy, I just love your family. You guys seem so sweet...and like you just enjoy each other more than anything in the world. I hope my own little family will follow in the footsteps of yours.

    Hope you had a happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ashley!!! Glad y'all had fun celebrating on this gloomy, chilly day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday ashley what a lot of great things happening for her eh!! You have a beautiful family!! Great family! Looks like you all had a fun day together I love that about you guys you love to spend time together. Hope it warms up for you tomorrow! ttys

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY.BLESSINGS, FAYE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Ashley :)! There is no doubt that she has brought so much joy to your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell Ashley Happy Birthday and Congratualations on all her accomplishments! This is a very busy time right now, but it will get even busier with all of the wedding plans that will come. I miss you and hope to see you soon!
    Love,
    Leigh Ann
    P.S. I am so excited to have your Dad as part of Whitney's ceremony. His voice is like music to my ears and being that he married Jamie and me, I wouldn't want it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (belated) Birthday, Ashley!!

    My favorite picture is the one with your WHOLE family in it. Don't you just love these years with your kids??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)