Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hook Me Up!

The tooth drama continues...

I went today and turns out I have to get a root canal tomorrow! I've never had one before, but apparently after that, you feel great. So if that's the case, hook me up!!

The crazy thing about it is that the guy doing it is a friend of mine from high school! I haven't seen him in probably 20 years, but he is an oral surgeon and he is the best around according to my dentist. So...we will have fun catching up tomorrow while he is face down in my mouth. haha

That reminds me of a friend of mine who was pregnant and went into labor at her house. The labor went so fast that she couldn't make it to the hospital and she had to call 911. When the paramedics got there, it was her old boyfriend from high school and he delivered her baby on the floor of her bathroom!!! Can you imagine?

Anyway...to make myself feel a little better tonight, I made these lemon squares. Have you ever tried them?


They are really good and so quick and easy. Just thought I would share that with you.

Pray for me tomorrow. I am ready for this to be over! On the bright side, I got my report cards finished. So yay for that!!

11 comments:

  1. I've had three root canals. Two of them were on the same tooth! I was terrified before my first one becuase I had heard horrible stories. None of them were nearly as bad as I had feared. You'll be just fine! It will be over before you know it and hopefully you'll feel much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE LEMON BARS ARE SO GOOD! THERE IS A RECIPE ON THE BACK THAT YOU CAN MAKE THOSE WITH CREAM CHEESE. SUPER YUMMY! Sorry about your tooth! I hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had two root canals, there weren't bad at all and I felt so much better after. Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and you feel much better =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I can't believe that story about your friend. Bet when they were dating they NEVER imagined that would happen one day! I hope you have great relief after your procedure tomorrow. And congrats on getting report cards done. we sent ours home on Monday...it is always such a relief to be finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had a root canal, but I'm on my 3rd crown.

    I don't see how you were able to concentrate on report cards with a throbbing tooth.

    That is SO funny about your pregnant friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIKES! I hope all goes well today and the pain is gone before you head to NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my betsy good luck on today!! Not fun but hopefully your feel all better afterwards!!
    Those lemon bars look so yummy I wish we could get them up here! But sadly we don't get half the good stuff you do!
    Well good luck! ttys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with your root canal. You will feel better when it's done. Those bars are yummy and I can't believe the story about your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling much better already! I think those Lemon Bars would make anyone feel better! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry you have been in pain. I'm sure you will feel SO much better tomorrow. Those lemon squares look SO good. I'm going to have to try and find those here in AR.

    That story about your friend's ex-boyfriend delivering her baby is WILD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)