Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Today is all about celebrating the real reason for our faith! It is all about remembering what Christ did for us and being so thankful that we serve a God who lives! I love Easter!

Our whole family got to worship together this morning, which is rare these days. We almost take up a whole row in our church! :) Our service was wonderful. Then we went over to Steve's parents house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. My parents came, too, along with my brother and his family, two of my aunts, and Steve's neice. We had such a nice time out in the beautiful sunshine and we ate too much.

Here are some pictures of our day. I hope you have a wonderful Easter!













7 comments:

  1. Isn't it so wonderful to have your whole family in church together! I was blessed to have mine there this morning, too!

    Glad that you had such a wonderful day spent with your precious family! I love all the pictures from your day!

    Happy Easter, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BETSY, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST!IT IS SO WOUNDERFUL TO BE IN CHURCH WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.I HAD SEVERAL TO GO WITH US TODAY,THAT USUALLY DOES NOT GO. BUT IT WAS EASTER!I JUST HOPE THAT A SEED WAS PLANTED IN THIER HEARTS!I KNOW THEY NEED THE LORD.PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS! BLESSINGS, FAYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the boys and their girlfriends worshipped with us this morning, too. I told Dave this evening... "our little family is changing."

    Happy Easter, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all those pictures! I am so glad you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it all, but you simply amaze me :)!

    I just finished reading your NYC posts, and I must say the flowers at Macy's were BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you for taking such great pictures while you were there :)!

    I am so glad you got to spend Easter with your entire family!!! What a perfect day :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see y'all had a GREAT trip to NYC, and that the whole family could be together for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a blessed Easter with your beautiful family! I loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)