Monday, March 2, 2009

Round 3

I can't believe that we have had three snow days this winter! That is very rare for us! They ended up calling school off last night, so we could just sleep in this morning and not have to wake up at 5:30 to check the news. It ended up snowing about 4 inches, but it melted really quickly today.

I got so much done today. I cleaned out the refridgerator, organized my closet, cleaned the bathroom, did laundry, and dusted! Steve vacuumed the whole house for me, too. I think we need a snow day about once every two weeks just to catch up on housework!

We pretty much stayed inside most of the day. But here are a few pictures of what it looked like here.





Rocky doesn't know what to think when it is snowing. He is so funny running around the yard at about 90 miles an hour! I had to go out and take a few pictures of him! :)







I did go get my nails done today and tonight we went and got some pizza. The roads are completely dry and clear. So tomorrow it will be back to normal. I am getting observed again. This is my last one for this year. Yay!!

Have a good week!

11 comments:

  1. I love watching the snow fall. It's so beautiful, but we rarely get it here in the great state of Arkansas. Saturday night it snowed a few flakes for about 30 mins, but didn't stick. Glad somebody got to enjoy a snow day. I'm ready for SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your observation!

    The school year is flying by... Kale told me he's got half this semester over with. He's got 1 1/2 left!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow crazy weather everywhere??! I love your house! hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man - you've got the super camera to capture your dog running like that!!! that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy! I have missed you so much because I haven't been able to keep up with blog reading lately. I'm anxious to go back and see what you have done on wedding plans. :) I can't believe it snowed here, too! This crazy weather. It is so cold, but it is supposed to almost 80 on Thursday! CRAZY weather. I am SO ready for Spring!!! You house is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures of Rocky are too cute! Good luck on your observation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so funny that you guys get snow days with just a few inches of snow on the ground. We always laughed when there was a snow day when we lived there. We Michiganders have to get a TON of snow for school to be called off, and never has there been any businesses closed, no matter how much snow we get!!! Glad you got an extra day to do some house cleaning! I love snow days!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy weather but extremely beautiful!!!

    I love those pictures of Rocky...HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow is pretty. . .we just get too much of it here in Michigan. Too much of a good thing is just too much. . .when you're talking about snow, that is!

    Be Blessed,

    Amy (Honestly)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you caught Rocky in the "action" shots! Just adorable!

    Hope your observation went well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh- that second picture of Rocky running is hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)