Monday, March 16, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

We've been needing lots of these for the past few days...


We've had non-stop rain for about three days now. Where did our pretty sunshine go??

I had a math workshop all afternoon today. Tonight Steve went to the Bobcats game with a friend. (That guy is making sure he gets his money's worth out of those season tickets! haha) When Steve is not here, that is when I take the night off from cooking. So tonight my girls and I went to Panera Bread for dinner.


Now I've got Rocky lying right next to me and we're watching Dancing With The Stars.


I am pulling for Melissa from The Bachelor



I also think Shawn Johnson is super cute.


And I have always loved Julianne Hough!! (I'm not sure who her partner is?)


I missed it last week, but I've got my TiVo set now. Don't you love TiVo?? What would I do without it??

Have a great night!

9 comments:

  1. HI BETSY.JUST STOPPED BY FOR A VISIT.IM READY FOR THE RAIN TO LEAVE ALSO!SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A WOUNDERFUL EVENING.HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa from the bachelor is on dancing with the stars??? I had no idea. We've had baseball games on the past couple of Monday's and I'm a little behind on my tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch Dancing with the Stars because we already have 5 or 6 shows on Mondays...and we definitely couldn't do it without our DVR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some DVR. I've gone through a few receivers because I think wear out my hard drives!!

    Sounds like a nice, pleasant evening.

    We had sunshine and warm temps today... maybe y'all are in store from some in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya Melissa was good on DWTS tonite.. Julianne's partner is Chuck Wicks, who is a country singer,and also her boyfriend! Sorry to hear that ya'll got the rain, it just left us after three days on nonstop rain! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am pulling for Melissa - she's awesome! & I cant live without that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just had the non stop rain here in TN but now the sun is a shining ;)!

    I missed DWTS and for some reason my TiVo did not record it...GRR! I think Shawn Johnson is just precious :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish we could have gotten some of your rain. It's still dry in OK!

    Have a wonderful time in Florida!!

    I haven't watched Dancing with the Stars yet. I may need to try it since everyone is talking about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad the sun is finally shining today!

    I saw Melissa on Dancing With The Stars. I thought she was very graceful the first night I saw her on there. Didn't she used to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader--or did I dream that up?

    Hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)