Thursday, March 19, 2009

Celebrity Sighting in West Palm Beach!

We made it to West Palm Beach around noon today. Last night we stopped outside of Jacksonville to spend the night then drove the rest of the way this morning.

Today we didn't do much except lay by the pool and read. That's perfectly fine with me! Everyone is here for Steve's cousin's wedding, so we got to do some visiting with his parents and aunts and uncles and cousins this afternoon. I think the highlight of our day happened tonight, though. Steve's brother, Mike, recommended that we try a Mexican restaurant called "Rocco's Tacos" downtown, so that's where we decided to go. Here are Laura and Lindy with Steve's mom and dad right before we left.



We love going to downtown WPB on Thursday nights because they always have live bands playing and they have fountains where the kids can play. We used to take our kids down there when they were little. And everyone is out walking their dogs and eating at little sidewalk cafes, etc.




Anyway...Rocco Tacos was so much fun. It's an open air restaurant that kind of spills out onto the sidewalk. They have delicious chips and guacamole that they make at your table. Mmmmm!!!


This is a picture of the cool lights that were in there. I just liked them so much that I had to take a picture.


But as we were sitting there I looked over at the booth beside us and guess who was there???!!!....Kelly Ripa! She was there with her kids and a few other people. Nobody in the restaurant seemed like they even noticed that she was there! (or else everyone was being polite and leaving her alone.) I tried to pretend like I was taking a picture of Laura and Lindy and instead I really took a picture of her! But it was so dark, I couldn't get a good one.



Then, while we were eating, they started playing the song "Tequila" and the bartender jumped up on the bar and started pouring Tequila in everyone's mouths. (Yeah...it was a loud and pretty "happenin" place!)


But about that time she turned around to watch the whole show going on, so I snapped a picture!


It is so much fun to see someone famous! :)

It has been a little cool here today, but tomorrow it is supposed to be around 80 degrees. I am planning a long day out in the pretty sunshine. Aaaahhhh....I love Florida!!

19 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Florida! I would move there in a heartbeat!! That guacamole looks delicious and I cannot believe you saw and got a picture of Kelly Ripa! How fun!!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, that is exciting! Have lots of fun on your trip!

Cindy said...

How fun. Your trip sounds great and seeing Kelly Ripa is a nice bonus!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

How fun! I love Kelly Ripa!

Faye said...

BETSY,YOU FORGOT ME!LOL!HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME.HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!

MiMi said...

I LOVE WPB, too! My husband worked there a few years ago and I used to love going down to visit him. There is so much to do and the weather is so amazing.

How neat that you saw a celebrity and you got a really good picture of her, too....finally! lol

Laying out by the pool, reading a book, sounds heavenly! Hope you get to fit some more of that in before your trip is over!
Glad you're having a great time!

Deidre said...

How cool! I would have been too nervous to get a picture. Way to go!

OH, how I wish I was somewhere with WARM sunshine and beaches right now. Have a wonderful time!

Kayla said...

Sounds like fun! I could go for laying around by the pool right now! That's so cool that you got to see her! She's so cute!

Kellie DeLange said...

I love Florida and Kelly Ripa!! That's SO cook that you saw her!!

Lacy said...

I hope you are enjoying your vacation!! It looks like fun so far! And super neat that you got to see Kelly Ripa!!

Kelley said...

You are cracking me up. You are like a covert paparazzi only with good intentions. Hope you have fun!!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so glad that you are having a good time :)!

I can't believe you spotted a celeb...how cool! I love Kelly!!!

Jacquie said...

How fun! But y'all are ALWAYS having fun.

Did you get to see the "guns" on Kelly Ripa? Ha!

Holly said...

Very exctiting! I ♥ Kelli Rippa! She's so darn cute! Hope you have a very nice day soaking up the sunshine! :)

Michele said...

How cool! I'm always on the lookout for celebrities when I travel, but I'm never so lucky! Enjoy your vacation!

petrii said...

Betsy,
How cool is that?! So fun. You and your hubby are so cute together and your twins are just beautiful.

Have a fun and restful time,
Dawn

Leigh Ann said...

That is SO exciting!

job said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,成人圖片區,性愛自拍,美女寫真,自拍

I LOVE YOU said...

成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,a片