Friday, January 16, 2009

Please Pray

Saturday Morning-I prayed all night (I kept waking up and thinking about it) and I'm still praying for sweet little Harper. You can go over to Kelly's blog for the latest news. Please remember that family today when you get a minute!


.....................................................................................
Friday Night-Please pray for Kelly and little Harper! Harper was born very sick with pneumonia and I know they are so worried. Praying for God to hold them close right now!

2 comments:

  1. its so sad! I hope everything will be okay I've been reading her blog through yours for a long time! I pray that all will be alright! She is such a sweet girl what faith too!Hope you have a good weekend and that the girls have the time of there life this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying with you, my friend, and rejoicing in what God has already done in Harper's life! We serve an awesome God!

    God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)