Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What Kind Of Gift Giver Are You?

I got all my Christmas cards done tonight, so I am off to bed early. Yayy!!

Today I took a little Christmas quiz to see what kind of gift giver I am.


Apparently I am a practical gift giver. That's probably true. And I like to get practical gifts, too! I love a good gift card!

You can take this quick little quiz to see what kind of gift giver you are!




You Are a Practical Gift Giver



Your gifts are useful, appropriate, and custom tailored to each person.

In your opinion, the best gifts are gifts that someone will actually use.

Your gifts may not be the most glamourous, but they are always appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. I still need to finish my Christmas cards...along with so many other things!

    I took the quiz and it says I am a creative gift giver. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the quiz, and I am a sentimental gift giver. The funny thing is...that is soooo me!!

    I'm about the most sentimental person you will meet. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun - I was a Creative Gift Giver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I am a practicle gift giver too! :-) I knew that already, but the quiz confirmed it, lol. Cute quiz! Lucky for me I am ALMOST done with my shopping - woo-woo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not taken the quiz yet, but I am going to guess I am practical ;)!

    You are so on top of things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't taken the test yet, but I'm guessing that I might be a practical gift giver like you!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a creative gift giver! FUN! :) I forgot to answer your ? yes, I did make my Christmas background and banner myself. I use a digital scrapbook program, if you ever want me to do one for you let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)