Sunday, December 7, 2008

Simplicity


I saw this post recently and I just wanted to share it with you. It is about simplicity and I'm pretty sure that is what we all really want at Christmas time...not just a bunch of consumerism and craziness!

Speaking of simplicity...wanna have some simple Christmas fun??? Go to this website and you will have the best time making snowflakes!!


Do you remember doing that when you were little by just taking paper and folding and cutting? Same idea here, only digital! I could play with this for a really long time! :)

Well, tonight the Panthers are on Monday Night Football playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They REALLY need to win! I have several friends who are there right now watching the came in the freezing cold. But I am loving watching it under my cozy blanket with my hot chocoate in hand! Those simple little things just make me happy! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just had a vision of you on your couch with one of those Snuggie blankets with the arms for holding your hot chocolate!! Ha!

    Thank you for the sweet Christmas card! It is so fun to get cards from the blogging friends I've made this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to visit that web-site! I loved making snowflakes when I was a little girl ;).

    I watched the game last night and the Panthers were on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no better place to be on a cold winter night than in your own warm home, snuggled under a blanket, drinking some hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflake... and love the simple things in life! Nice reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)