Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Cuteness

I saw a couple of really cute Christmas ideas on line today and I thought I would share them with you. In December I'm always looking for a something new to give as a gift or take to a party. These both were especially great for a children's party I thought!

I wish I was as creative as some of the talented people that are out there! But I can copy anything if someone else comes up with the idea. :)

From My Crazy Life:

I loved this for maybe a kids' Christmas party??



And Creative Gift and Party Ideas had these:



And, speaking of cute, my niece Bailey came over yesterday and Laura and Lindy put the Santa hat on her and got a few pictures. I think she loved being their dress up doll!



That's about as cute as it gets!

9 comments:

  1. That snowman cheeseball is such a cute idea!! And Bailey is just downright adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally stealing that snowman cheeseball idea from Sherelle too! :) LOVED it! I just caught up on your blog, so you have the cutest little family ever! So many fun pictures. Also loved your post on Christmas music! I'm always looking for a new album to buy around this time of year... you should try Sarah Mclauglan Winter Song Album. It's awesome! :) Oh and your quirk tag was fun to read too, I don't like to talk on the phone either. Same reason as you! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great ideas! The snowman is a very cute idea and the cupcakes look so yummy! Oh and your niece is of course precious in the santa hat! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just like you Betsy...I can't come up with an idea but I can copy ;)!

    Bailey is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy,
    That snowman is so cute!!!
    And that Bailey ~~ She is adorable!!

    Have a Blessed day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that smile... seems like someone is excited about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have one of those cupcakes right now!!! They look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the second cupcake idea!! But probably because I saw a lot of chocolate and I'm addicted to chocolate! Hahahaha! Your niece looks super sweet! That Snowman cheeseball was really cute too though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)