Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photo Tag

Life around our house has been extra busy this week. Laura and Lindy have been working on their Senior Exit projects (like a research paper, but you have to present it to a panel and it has to have a visual element, too.) So, all our computers have been tied up and I haven't been able to get on!

Tonight Laura and Lindy and I got to have dinner with my mom at Cajun Yard Dog since Steve was away in Nashville for the day. Then I got to come home and catch up on some of my favorite blogs! I saw a fun and simple photo tag on Sophia's blog and I thought I would play along!

A place you would like to visit:

I am thinking of two places that I actually have already been to, but they were so awesome, I really want to go again. One of them was Vail, Colorado.


Steve and I went one Christmas and it was so beautiful and picturesque! We skiied and drank hot chocolate and ate fresh trout at mountainside restaurants. I felt like I had literally stepped into a Currier and Ives Christmas card! There were sleighs drawn by horses and ice skaters on frozen ponds...it was very memorable.

The other place was Paris, France. Oooo la la! That was such a beautiful and romantic city. I hope I can go again someday!





Your age:

It is so funny because I literally have to stop and think, "How old am I??...Let's see, what year was I born?" I never think about my age...seriously!

Anway, I am...



Your indulgences:

This is no surprise!


And probably some chocolate, too!



Your name: (this is so funny!)


What you're doing right now:

Thinking about the holidays and trying to mentally plan! :) Lists are starting to swim around in my head right about now. We are having a big Thanksgiving at my house, then the next day, the tree goes up and all my decorations!




Favorite Color: PINK!



You are invited to play along if you want to!! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post ;)! I will definitely do this.

    Please tell your girls I said good luck with their projects ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have read your posts thru Kelly's Korner but not sure if I have posted before.. Love the tag and I also did this on my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)