Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had the best Thanksgiving...full of lots of food and parades and football and a house filled with family and hugs and laughter and conversation and pictures and a few fun games of ping pong! I didn't even take any pictures of all the food we had, but believe me, we ate like there was no tomorrow. Then we loaded up our plates again and put them in the refridgerator for later on tonight. I don't think I can eat any more though!! I am so full! Here are some pictures of our day.

Steve and me


My girls!



Having fun...

Mark and both his grandmothers!

Ashley and Grandaddy

Uncle Mike with Lindy and Steve's niece Rebeccah

Steve's sister Debbie and her husband, Bob

Lindy and Granny

My sister-in-law, Angie and me!


All the cousins...


Ashley, Laura, Brianna, and Lindy


This is my mom and dad and both my brothers with me!


Britney and Bailey

Lindy and me...



There were soooo many more pictures, but I don't want to bore everyone. I just feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to be so spoiled with so much food and a warm house and clothes and every blessing I could really think of. I do not take those things for granted and I hope I tell God every day how much I appreciate all He has given me and done for me!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

You have such a cute family!!! Looks like a house full of fun today!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

petrii said...

Betsy,
What a beautiful family and what a lovely Thanksgiving!!!!!

Thank you for sharing so many fun pics ~~

Have a fun and Blessed weekend,
Dawn

Pam said...

A beautiful family. Looks like lots of fun was had by all.
Happy Thanksgiving

Becky said...

You have a lovely family Betsy. I think you look just like your daddy.

Deidre said...

Looks like a great day, Betsy! You have a beautiful family. I love all the pictures.

Christal said...

Betsy you are beautiful and your whole family is so cute!! What a fun day so glad you had a great family filled thanksgiving whats better eh!! The essestial family food and shelter with alot of fun and gratefullness!! What a great day!

Ginger said...

You have a beautiful family! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time together! Love your table :)

Scrapper Mom said...

I just love looking at pictures of your family. I have one girl, but oh how I wish I had more!!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving you had.