Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good Stuff

Well, it has been another unbelievably busy week here. So tonight, just a little list of the good (but very normal & everyday) stuff that's going on.

*Absolutely GORGEOUS weather here for the past two days.

*My neighborhood is so pretty right now. I am excited because Ashley has almost 100% decided on November 7th for her wedding next year. If she chooses that date, it will be the prettiest time in the fall here...the sky is so blue and the leaves are the most beautiful colors you've ever seen. I have a very long road through my neighborhood and there are tons of trees on either side. When I'm driving through it in the afternoons, the leaves are tumbling down and swirling all around. It feels like I am up in the mountains. I love that!


*This is the photographer Ashley and John are using for their engagement pictures.


*I forgot to tell you that Mark came home on Election Day and spent the night with us. It was so great to see him!

*Tomorrow is our planning day at school. I made a bunch of yummy snacks and I have a sub for my class. I'm wearing jeans and we get to go out to lunch and get lots of stuff done! That's a good day!

*This weekend we are going to USC for the South Carolina vs. Arkansas game. We are tailgaiting before the game and it is going to be so much fun!


*No more election commercials are on!!! Happy day!

*Tomorrow is Friday. I hope you have a GREAT weekend!! :)

8 comments:

  1. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here and the leaves are beautiful! I love this time of the year and what a beautiful time for Ashley's wedding next year.

    I'm with you about no more election commercials! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the ballgame. I'll still love you if USC beats Arkansas (likely!).

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the gorgeous weather ;)! It is raining right now, but the past few days have been perfect!

    Web and I got married in November so it is a personal favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be ALL about summer, but the older I get the more I love the fall. Ashley's wedding will be gorgeous with all the color options this time of year brings.

    Have fun at the game... I have a feeling y'all will win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy election day commercials are over too! I am so tired of hearing the ads. Because Obama's campaign had so much money, I was hearing about him everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to say, a November wedding is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leaves are BEAUTIFUL right now!! A November wedding would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a dream picture it is so so beautiful there!!! What a perfect time of the year to get married!
    Well looks like a great weekend for you. You are always busy thats for sure! ttys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)