Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Quiz and Caramel Apples

Two quick things today just for fun....

First of all, I took this quiz today to find out what state I should live in and it turned out kind of funny because I used to live in Tennessee! I would totally live there again!




You Should Live in Tennessee



If you don't want to live in Tennessee, you might also consider:



Alabama

Mississippi

Missouri

New Mexico

North Carolina



And North Carolina showed up on my list, too, which is good considering that's where I live!!

And I just saw these cute caramel apples on Little Birdie Secrets blog the other day and thought they were soooo cute!


I may do these with my class for a Fun Friday! That blog has the BEST ideas!

Hope you're having a great week! Tommorrow we've made it half way through!

7 comments:

  1. How fun! I took the quiz and it said that I should live in North Carolina which is exactly where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what my mom said! That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betsy! Nice to meet you! haha. :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, it's always fun to see who reads your blog and make new friends. I just saw those apples on Little Birdie Secrets too, let me know how they turn out! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely think that you should live in TN so you would be closer to MWAH :)!

    Those caramel apples look really good and cute. What a great activity for your class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crackin' up about the quiz... you should move back to Tennessee, we could hang! lol.

    Caramel Apples... YUM! And SO fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should live in Georgia! I LOVE caramel apples. Now, that IS Fall to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My results were that I should live in Tennessee. Arkansas and North Carolina showed up on my list too. As you know I grew up in AR and live in NC now. You probably don't know that growing up I used to dream of living in Tennessee. Funny that they all showed up. Great quiz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)