Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Click Here!

I was reading one of my favorite blogs today and I found out a really good site for streaming Christmas music. I know it is a little early, but when you are ready, you can go here and stream your Christmas music while you work!


But meanwhile, it is still fall...only 7 days till Halloween.


Believe me, I am reminded daily about that by my students! haha And if you would like some really great tips for fall decorating and setting the right fall mood in your home, click here. (Once you get there, scroll down to the September 9th post.) Ruth Ann at Warm Pie, Happy Home seems like such a warm and loving lady and she has awesome ideas for making your house inviting and welcoming and just a happy place to be.

And I LOVE these cookbooks! I have tons of them and they are so great for seasonal ideas.


They give you ideas for everything from tailgaiting to Halloween parties to Thanksgiving dinner. Check them out!

Well, those are my tips for the day! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Happiness. Steve and I have the weekend to ourselves since L & L have gone to USC with some friends to visit Ashley. They are planning a fun weekend together starting at the Rascal Flatts concert tonight. And Steve and I have some fun things planned, too. Hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so excited that you and Steve have a nice weekend to yourselves ;)!

I never think it is too late for Christmas music. Tis the season!

Meagan said...

Hey girl! I tagged you on my blog... check out the post for the insructions!

THanks for the Christmas music link... that's going to be great!

Enjoy your weekend with just you and Stever... can't wait to hear about it! :-)

Jacquie said...

Thanks for the Christmas music link. I LOVE Christmas music... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Warm Pie, Happy Home".

Ginger said...

Love the music link! Enjoy your weekend with Steve!

Ginger :)

MiMi said...

Thanks for all the tips -- I will definitely be streaming some Christmas music in my office!

Hope you and Steve enjoy a wonderful weekend together!