Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Honey

Today is Steve's birthday! I fixed one of his favorite dinners tonight...oven fried chicken with mashed potatoes. And I got him a Carvel ice cream cake. All of our kids will be home together next weekend since it will be fall break, so we are going to really celebrate then. I feel bad that we didn't get to do anything big tonight, but we will make up for it this weekend!

Here we are (not the best picture...I was just in my ponytail and t-shirt after a very long day at school!)


But I want to remember Steve's 44th birthday! Steve has a twin sister, Susan. So, happy birthday to you, too, Susan!!

Steve, I love you!!

Now I'm off to get some school work done. One of my favorite movies is on tv tonight...Walk The Line...so I'm watching that while I am working. :)

9 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! You still look sooo young! Happy Birthday hugs from the Weirich's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Steve ;)! You two are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Steve! How fun that he has a twin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Steven and Susan! The picture is great! Don't worry about the t-shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are the awesomest couple!! Happy birthday Steve! Hope you have a great weekend with all the kids! ttys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Steve! I hope you guys had fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Steve and Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are just such a cute couple. Happy Birthday Steve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)