Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Fun....Round Two!

Last Monday was Steve's real birthday, but since Mark and Ashley weren't here, we decided to wait until this weekend to celebrate. We didn't know we would be celebrating an engagement and a birthday!

Steve loves ribs, so Saturday night we went out to dinner at Tony Roma's, then came home for cake. We took lots of pictures, so I just wanted to share them. It was a fun night!

Steve and me...


My girls


Steve getting some birthday hugs...


All my sweeties


These two had lots to celebrate!


Ashley and Lindy


I love this boy!


Lindy made Steve's birthday cake. It was a carrot cake with cream cheese icing!


Blowing out the candles...

Steve got lots of clothes and gift certificates. His parents and his sister and her family were with us, too. Why didn't I get a picture of all of us??!! It was a fun night together.

8 comments:

  1. Happy....Happy......Birthday...what fun...AND what a BEAUTIFUL family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to see pictures of your family together. Y'all are such a happy bunch! (and just gorgeous people to boot!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrating birthdays with family is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful family. I have been reading your blog for some time and you are so inspiring to me =)
    Your spiritual knowledge and strength has really made me be more aware of where I need to be in life~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great close family you guys have and you always make a point of having great family time together ! Looks like a great birthday for steve! You really are a beautiful family! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a loving family. I love your playlist- it's so soothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love birthday celebrations... and can I just say that I think you might possibly have the cutest/most attractive family EVER! I alwasy love your pictures - y'all seem so close and so genuine - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing all the pictures of your sweet family together! Ya'll have a lot to celebrate right now!

    Happy Birthday, Steve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)