Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Boy Is Back On This Blustery Day!

Did you ever read Winnie The Pooh and the Blustery Day?


That describes today! Very chilly and blustery and fall-ish. I put beef stew in my crock pot this morning and the house smelled so good when I got home from school. Plus dinner was ready...gotta love that!

Mark came home for the weekend. Yay!! He gave me a big hug and told me how much he has missed being here. After dinner we just sat around the table talking and catching up. I miss him! It's so much fun having him back home. He was telling jokes and making us laugh and filling us in on college life. My sweet boy!

When I was reading my blogs today, I came across a personality test on Lauren's blog. I think personality tests are fun, so I took it and this is what mine said:

Your personality type:

Warm-hearted, popular and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Home economics, nursing, teaching, administrators, child care, family practice physician, clergy, office managers, counselors, social workers, bookkeeping, accounting, secretaries, organization leaders, dental assistants, homemakers, radiological technologists, receptionists, religious educators, speech pathologists.


Guess I picked the right career, huh? You can take it too, here!

Tomorrow is Friday! Hip hip hooray! :)!!!!! It is supposed to rain, so the only down side is that we will have to have indoor recess. But that's okay. Fridays are the BEST!

8 comments:

Jacquie said...

I took the test and got the exact same results as you. I had the feeling that might happen. I guess I'm in the right career, too!

Enjoy your weekend with your sweet son!

Angie said...

Hey Betsy, I love your new header! I am glad your son is back home, have a great weekend!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I LOVE that Winnie the Pooh story, but today has been anything but fallish where I live. I think we were in the 80s! I made soup for dinner (wishful thinking on my part) and was going to make cornbread, but I couldn't bear to turn on the oven! Glad you had a nice day with some good comfort food and your son!

Lauren said...

You did pick the right career! It was funny because an accountant is under your personality type. I hope I picked the right career!

Have a nice weekend!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so glad that Mark came home for the weekend! I know it puts an extra skip in your step when your sweet boy is near.

I can't wait to take that personality test!!!

MiMi said...

WOW --you DEFINITELY picked the right career! I can see all of those qualities through your blog. I left you something over on mine! Check it out!

Julie said...

I don't want it to be freezing cold but I don't want it to be warm. It is not quite soup weather here yet but I'm so ready.

I just took the test. Do you know I've never taken a personality test? I think it would be fun for Bryan to take it and see what he thinks of me!! It said I was quiet, kind and conscientious. Stable and practical. My careers would be: administrators, managers, secretaries, child care development. And I've done those. Some of it really did fit me. This was fun!!

Scrapper Mom said...

Betsy, I've been on a mission trip this past week..(check out the beginning parts on my blog).

I am so glad to get caught on with your happenings. I absolutely love your blog. It always makes me feel so uplifted. Seeing the love you have for your children, and husband and it being reciprocated so much especially in these teenage years. Amazing.

Thanks for continuing to write.