Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Something...

Something funny
I think this commercial is just hillarious...and so true!! :)



Something cute
One of my all time favorite summertime pictures of Mark, Laura, and Lindy!!



Something to look forward to-
We're leaving tomorrow for Washington, DC!! I've never been there on July 4th! Fun!



Something I decided to do at the last minute, so I'm playing a little catch up now. (Beth Moore's online Bible Study.) Love this so far, though!



Something I'm a little worried about: I hope Rocky does okay while we're gone! We couldn't get him into Best Friends so he's staying at home and one of Mark's friends is watching him. I hope he doesn't freak out on July 4th night with all the fireworks!

Have a great week. Hopefully I can still post from Washington!!




10 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in DC!!!!! We are staying in Baltimore and will be in DC several days. We will be there all day into the night on the 4th. I'll will seriously be watching for you!!

    Have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture of your kids. Just precious! I like that commercial, too. Have a great time in DC. I bet you will see a fireworks display like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of your kids... how cute! Time goes so fast, doesn't it?

    Have a great time in DC... we're planning on going next spring. I can't wait, I've never been.

    Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so jealous about you being in DC for July 4th! That will be awesome.
    What a cute picture of your kids! Seems like yesterday, doesn't it?
    BTW...I DO go to Hickory Grove and I will definitely let you know next time we have something special like that!
    Have a fun and safe 4th!
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy! I have been visiting your blog and I want to say I love it! Come visit my blog anytime! I still haven't figured out how to link anyone, but I do visit blogs! Oh Washington D.C will be soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a TERRIFIC time is DC!! There on the 4th you lucky dog :) Okay so I'll probably be watching on TV, but I'll be thinking of you!!

    The study is so great!! I'm getting so much out of it ~~ just GREAT!!

    Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture! That commercial cracked me up the first time a viewed it! And... be so careful, but have a blast on your trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you all have so much fun in DC ;)! Be sure to take a ton of pictures while you are there! I love that pic of your kids...so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to see your having fun already in DC you have the cutest funnest family your always doing fun things! Love the picture of the little kids how adorable!!! Happy Fourth of July!! ttys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)