Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Best Blogging Friends!!

I have the BEST blogging friends!!



I was so humbled today to get a blogging award from one of the sweetest people in the whole world, Leigh Ann!


I wish I could meet her in person because I know we would have the best time together. She is so caring and loving and real. She has two precious children and is such a WONDERFUL mom, friend, and wife! Leigh Ann, thank you so much for thinking of me today!!

Since I got this award, I am supposed to pass it on. Here is what I am supposed to do:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

It really is so hard for me to choose anyone to pass this award to since I love everyone on my blogroll so much (and some that aren't even on it)!! But since I was tagged, I will pass this along to five people who I haven't given an award to before (I know I'm supposed to do seven, but this is all I could do today!)...

Faith-


This is one sweet girl. She and her husband Chad are just the cutest couple. And Faith is ultra-talented. She does beautiful monograms!! Her blog title is Walk With Me By Faith and that is truly what she does each and every day. She is such an inspiration to me in her walk with the Lord!

Jacquie-


I love this girl! We are about the same age and all the things she talks about on her blog...from her fun family stories of growing up, to her being a mom to two grown boys...I can so relate to. She always makes me smile when I read her blog.

Meagan-


I love having this sweet girl as one of my blog friends. She is a teacher just like me and is so down-to-earth. She is funny and sincere and has such a caring heart. I always look forward to reading the latest from her!

Caroline-


Caroline is probably one of the most godly girls I know. She is truly "on fire" for Jesus! It oozes out of every inch of her! She is bubbly and fun and such a cutie. I just love reading all about her travels and her life as a teacher and seminary student and her new house in Waxahachie, Texas!!

Meredith-


I have so much in common with Meredith. She is the mother of three adorable children and just trying to be the best wife, mother, and friend she can be. She lives in such a beautiful part of the country...Colorado! She is such a down to earth and sweet person. I love catching up with her each day!

11 comments:

Scrapper Mom said...

I'm sure all your award recipients will so appreciate it.

I just wanted to say...i feel so silly regarding my comment last night. I just noticed you get the updates for when a blog is changed already on your blog roll too. Sorry.

Kelly said...

I love all of those bloggers too!!!!!!!
Congrats on your award - you deserve it!

Megan L Hutchings said...

You absolutely deserve the award ;)! I am like you...how do you pick anyone on your roll...they are all so amazing!

Faith said...

Betsy, thank you SO much for the award and for the sweet things you said. This made my day!

You are truly deserving of this award. I appreciate you, your blog and your prayers so much! We need to meet sometime in real life!!

Angie said...

Hi Betsy,
Congrats on your award! I just started blogging, I love your blog it's been such an inspiration to me.

Caroline said...

GIRL

GIRL

GIRL

I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY AWARD!!!! IT MEANS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO ME!!!!! i AM SO GLAD THAT SHE GAVE THIS TO YOU TOO!!!!! OH THIS HAS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FRIEND!!!!

Meagan said...

Thank you so so so much for my award! I am truly honored! You are so sweet - you just made my day! You deserved this award so much! I check your blog daily and am inspired by all that you do! You are so fun and I hope one day our paths will cross in real life! Until then, you will always be my friend in the world of blog! :-)

petrii said...

Yeah you so deserve this award!! I enjoy reading your blog so much.

Congrats,
Dawn

Jacquie said...

Thank you, Betsy, for the award. I look forward to hearing about what's going on in your life daily. It's amazing how God can bring people together who have a common bond.

I am lovin' getting to know you and your family!

Leigh Ann said...

I wasn't expecting to see my picture. LOL!!! I truly meant what I said. I adore you and love to hear what you guys are up to. You inspire me! Oh, and I LOVE all those blogs you mentioned, too.

Becky said...

Congratulations on your award! Someone beat me to nominating you. DARN!!! Anyhow, you so deserve it. Your blog is one of my favorites to read!