Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two Questions


1-Have you ever been on a make believe vacation? I saw this little summertime adventure today on Mommy Holly's blog. It looked like a lot of fun! You might want to check it out! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?


2-Do you like to read? If you are doing lots of summer reading and are always looking for a new book, you might be interested in this!



It's a website where you can swap paperback books with other readers. It's quick and easy. I know a few people who use it and they really like it!

I just wanted to share these with you today!

PS-I borrowed the picture at the top from Mommy Holly's blog! :)

3 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

I have never been on a make believe vacation, BUT that sounds like too much fun ;)!

Julie said...

WOW!!!! WOW!!!! I was behind a few posts on your blog. The bathroom is stunning!!! I love the change!! I love the new towels and the new pictures/plaques!

The new recipe sounds yummy and easy!!! My kind of recipe!!

I wish we could see each other while we are both in DC!!! Wouldn't that be fun! Did you know Thomas Jefferson is reading the Declaration of Indep on 7/4 on the steps of the National Archives? I think that would be so moving. Of course, it isn't the real Thomas Jefferson!!! heee heee

hautemommy said...

Thanks for posting about my "vacation" fun!! It really felt like a bit of time away to imagine where we could go...!! :) I might host this again next week, since we had so much fun! Your blog is so great, I am now going back to read lots!!! And by the way, I just came across PaperBack Swap also... it seems awesome, and since I read all the time, this might be perfect haha!! xxox