Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tonight...

Tonight, I'm:

Wondering: Who's going to be voted off American Idol?

Needing: To get some rest....life has been a whirlwind lately!! I'm dragging!

Feeling: More organized. I finally got some time to do a little laundry and next week's lesson plans done!

Confused: What the heck was Oprah about yesterday? I watched a little bit on TiVo today and she is just getting weirder & weirder!! Revisiting past lives???

Loving: This lotion.


It's called Tamarind Nectar and I got it last week for Teacher Appreciation. It smells AMAZING!! I've been wearing it ever since.

Dreaming about: This!! A little summertime is just what the doctor ordered right about now! Only 18 days left!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've got you beat....13 days left!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooo i need some sun and sand girl soooooo bad!!!!!! prayed for good rest for you last night. have a great thursday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Betsy, I hope you will play along! I would love to learn more about you! Praying that the 18 days will fly by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)