Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Surprise!

Yay for David Cook! I really thought David Archuleta was going to win, so it was a big surprise!! It was a hard choice I thought. I liked them both, but I am happy for David C! I loved the song he sang at the end. But I still felt a little sad for David A.



I talked to Steve today and he told me it was 97 degrees in West Palm Beach yesterday! Wow! That is hot! As we were talking, he was headed to the pool to catch some sun. He's been trying to help his brother do some things around the house while he's been there. I've been trying not to be too jealous. One of the things Steve and I have been thinking about is taking a little trip to Bermuda this summer...maybe a long weekend. So I am keeping that in the back of my mind. I've never been there, but we have some friends who highly recommend it. If you've been there before, where did you stay? I would love any recommendations you might have!



Random Stuff:
*I got a new phone on Saturday and I'm LOVING it!! I wish I would have taken a picture of my old one. I don't even know how many years I've had that thing, but it was bulky and outdated. Even the ladies that do my nails commented on how old and beat up it was! I'm just a little technologically challenged so it's taking me a while to get the hang of everything.


*Went to dinner tonight with Laura and Lindy at Mario's Pizza and sat outside. Oh my goodness, it was so nice out there!! I saw several of my kids from school there. They are so cute.

*Came home and took Rocky on a walk (or he took ME on a walk!) Just enjoying the weather today.



*Got Mark's graduation invitations in the mail. I can't believe it's almost here!


Time to go to bed! Have a good day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I was so surprised...I just knew David A was going to win. Mark looks so handsome in his Senior picture. I know you must be proud.

Megan L Hutchings said...

What an eventful day!!!! I hope that you do get to take that trip to Bermuda b/c you deserve it =)!

I am SO HAPPY David C. won!!!!!!!

Congratulations Mark! I know you are so proud!