Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May Madness

I think it's a tie between May and December as to which one is the busiest. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed with all I have on my to-do list right now. Mark's graduation is right around the corner and we have several events coming up related to that. So we've got to get pictures together and reserve tables and address invitations and order food, etc. Ashley's 21st birthday is Sunday along with Mother's Day, so there are cards and gifts to buy and parties to attend this weekend.


I have relatives' graduations to attend this month also and I am scheduled to bring snacks to Sunday School sometime this month?

Meanwhile at school, the craziness continues with one event after another--Field Day, Art in the Park, Celebration of Nations Parade, End-of-the-Year parties, year end testing, etc. Whew!! I am starting to spin!

Every day during our calendar time, we count down the days until the end of school and it is so close!! But there is so much to do between now and then. My kids also have exams and AP tests coming up in the next week or so. We can do it!! We've got to buckle down and stay focused. Pray for me! I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling it right now.

Tonight I made a casserole for dinner and I served it with black eyed peas and green beans. If you haven't tried these vegetables, you should!!



Margaret Holmes vegetables are sooooo good!! I love them!! Especially the black eyed peas. Those are my favorite.

I hope you are having a good week and getting lots of rest! The best part of May is all the beautiful weather. LOVE IT!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm over whelmed just reading what you have to accomplish this weekend...I will pray for you Betsy, for God's strength and endurance....you go GIRL!!!!

    Your flowers for Teacher's Apprciation Day were just beautiful!

    Enjoy---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Betsy! I totally agree with May & December being the BUSIEST months of the year. Just turn to the Lord for a little guidance and you got the rest!

    I can't wait to see pictures of Mark's graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. breath in
    and
    release

    breath in
    and release!!!!

    Oh betsy you are BUSY!!!!! I pray perseverance, perfect strength, and quailty rest for you!

    I will be praying for you till may is over. What an exciting time of year with birthdays and graduations.......may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him. So that you may over-flow with hope by the Power of the Holy Spirit.


    Have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)