Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's All Good

It's been a good day....

*loved on some 5 year olds today

*smiled alot at some of the cute things they said

*took dinner to a couple of brand new parents

*sat on the porch and talked with Lindy and listened to her tell me about her day while the birds sang all around and a warm breeze blew {sigh}

*ate dinner at McAlister's with Laura and caught up with her

*got a phone call from Ashley telling me a few funny things she wanted to share (she's always good for lighthearted conversation!!)

*talked to Steve while he worked in the yard

*came home to a spotless house that he cleaned for me this morning--thank you sweetie!!!!

*hugged my boy Mark

Yep...it's been a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I think of you sometimes when I'm in my daughter's kindergarten class. They are adorable at that age aren't they?

    Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh what a great day.....you make me so excited to become a MOM SOMEDAY!!!!!! i love how much you love your family!!!!!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!


    HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)