Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday! Usually Sundays can be stressful for me because I have to get ready for school the next day. I call it the "Sunday Blues". But not today! No sirree...no school tomorrow! :)

Sunday School was great. I went to Manhattan Bagel and got tons of bagels and different cream cheeses. I just cut up some fruit to go with it...grapes, oranges, strawberries. Add some coffee and juice and there you have it...a yummy Sunday School snack. I didn't think anyone would be there today since it's Memorial Day weekend, but we had a great group and lots of good discussion! Love those guys!

After church we ate on our porch. Laura and Lindy are still gone out of town. I miss them! They are so far up in the mountains that their cell phones don't work, so I haven't been able to talk to them. I hope they are having a great time!

Ran errands this afternoon and when I got home, I had a driveway full of kids. That is a sight that makes me happy!

Mark with Kelsey and Melissa

Ashley

Michael and John playing basketball

John


Tonight was Rebeccah's graduation party. It was very sweet with lots of friends and family. That is one sweet girl! She has danced all her life so she wanted to push all the chairs back and dance tonight. So, that's what we did! Here are Mark and Ashley having fun.



Hope you are having a wonderful long weekend!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN!!!!!!!!!

hope you had a great weekend too!!!!!!!!!

summer is almost here girl!!! hang in there