Saturday, May 10, 2008

Family Night

My mom had a party/cookout for my dad's birthday tonight. We also celebrated Mother's Day with my mom and Ashley's birthday. It was alot of fun. We are all really busy, so it's nice when we have the chance to get together for lots of good food and company!

Here are a few pictures of the night:

My sister in law, Angie, and my niece Bailey

Laura, my neice Brianna, Angie, me, and Ashley

Steve's parents and Angie's parents joined us!

Whiffle ball!

Lindy, Brianna, Laura, Ashley, and my sister-in-law, Britney

Britney and me!

The birthday boy!



My nephew, Brett and Bailey


My brother, Blake and Steve

Me and Mark



After the cookout, all the girls decided to go see What Happens In Vegas. Fun times!



Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

What a wonderful evening! I LOVE FAMILY GET TOGETHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline said...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN. oh i love this post. Fun with the whole family!!!!!! so tell me about the movie.........i think i want to see it. did you like it?

Kelly said...

In that picture of you and all the girls - you honestly can't tell which ones are the teenage girls and which one is you!!!! You are so young looking!!!