Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Update

We have had a great weekend. Yesterday we slept in a little late, then I thought I'd do something a little different....haha....you guessed it! LAUNDRY!!! (What else?)

Our school was having a little outdoor carnival called the Duck Race to raise money.



There actually was a duck race,(where you buy a duck with an assigned number and you win if your duck wins the race down a water slide to the opposite side of the pool) in addition to face painting, moon bounces, etc... I took Ashley and Laura and Lindy with me. As we were standing there talking to some of my students and their parents, we began to feel a few big splashy raindrops and before I could finish the conversation, it started raining LIKE CRAZY!!! It was so funny, really. We all had to run as fast as we could back to the car, which was a long way off! By the time we got there, we were absolutely drenched!

We spent alot of time on the porch yesterday enjoying the outside. I even fell asleep out there! Last night Lindy and Laura made us a homemade buffalo chicken pizza and salad. We just hung out at home!

After church today we went to lunch at Salsa's with our sweet friends Wes and Katie. We love spending time with them! Then it was back to church for my niece, Bailey's, baby dedication. Our church does a great job of making it really special. Bailey was a little squirmy, though! :)

This is my brother, Brent and his wife Britney with Bailey.





I can't believe the weekend is over and it's time to start another week! Ready or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)