Saturday, April 19, 2008

TGIS!! :)

Last week was really, really hectic for me. I don't know why I felt so overwhelmed, but I just did. So I was sooooo happy that Saturday was finally here today. Sometimes you just need a weekend to recover from the week!

I didn't have anything on my agenda today which is the way I like it! But this afternoon it has been cloudy and a little rainy and I have had a headache all day. Sometimes I get those when it is overcast or rainy...I think it has to do with the barometric pressure? So I haven't gotten to enjoy the day as much as I would have liked to. Oh well, I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow!

Tonight Steve and I went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Thai Orchid. I got my favorite chicken stir fried with basil and chilies and Steve got pud thai. After that we went to Barnes and Noble for a little while. I saw two new books that I would like.

This one looks really good!! I looked at all the recipes and they look delicious and the kind of food I normally like to cook. It is by Katie Lee Joel who is married to Billy Joel now.



Another book I saw was by Elizabeth Berg who is one of my favorite authors. I don't know anything about this one, but I really like her, so I would probably like it!



I think we are going to watch a movie tonight & maybe eat some ice cream. I'll leave you with a really pretty picture of one of my FAVORITE flowers!!! Enjoy your night! :)

2 comments:

mer said...

My week was busy too, and so was my Saturday! *sigh* Thankfully, tomorrow is very low-key for us because I need some rest!

I did my grocery shopping today and I bought the stuff to make the chicken/broccoli/pasta dish and ceasar salad that you made for your friends who are new foster parents. I was so disappointed that I couldn't find the Knorr parma rosa sauce mix. I looked at three stores! I ended up buying alredo sauce, and decided that will be almost as good.

Enjoy your movie and ice cream.

Melissa said...

I LOVE tulips! They are my favorite flower too. Relaxing days are always a must towards the end of the school year.