Friday, April 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We're back! We had a very long day in the car...I made my grocery list for next week, read my new book, The Devil In The White City, watched Hitch, listened to lots of teenage music, took a nap, and stopped to eat dinner with Ashley on our way through Columbia.

Here are a few pictures from today. (Steve made me laugh today in the car. He said, "Well, this is going to be one boring blog day!") He was right! Not much going on for 10 hours in the car! haha

About half way home!!



You've got to get some oranges while you're in Florida!



Stopping for a Blizzard



But do you know what the best part of the trip is??? When you pull into your driveway knowing you can sleep in your own bed tonight and you are safely back in your cozy house! That is always a welcome sight, no matter how great the trip was!

Happiness is seeing your front door after a long trip!

3 comments:

  1. well - the stopping for a blizzard part sounds really fun to me!!!!
    Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad yall had a great time. Now back to work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out of the office, so I just now got to catch up on all of your post! It sounds like a wonderful time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)